Goals

Quarter One:

1.My goal is to read books other than realistic fiction by reading one realistic fiction and one other genre. I will look at my reading log every 2 weeks to check.

2.My goal is to learn 5 vocabulary each week, from my book or Ms.Bevear I would check my list every two weeks with my parents or alone.

Quarter two:

1. My goal is to add words on my Wonder Word Wall as I am reading, and to look up the words. I will check my word wall twice a week.

2. My goal is to go work on my comma splice, and by doing this I will go on to noredink or other website to work on my comma splice. I will take a screen shot every time.

Goals Presentation

Q2 Work Habits Rubric

Sophie_Z_Q2 Goals

Goal Presentation Q2 Rubric

Quarter 3:

1. My reading goal is to read at least 10 books by the end of quarter three, I will achieve my goal by reading at least 30 min everyday. My evidence is my reading log.

2. My goal is to go work on my comma splice, and by doing this I will go on to noredink or other website to work on my comma splice, I will achieve this goal by going on to either noredink or WPP at least 2 or 3 times a week. I will take a screen shot every time.

Quarter 3 Goals Presentation Rubric

Quarter 4:

1. My reading goal is to read at least 15 books by the end of quarter four I will also be reading about 5 classic books. I will achieve by goal by reading 30-40 minutes everyday. My evidence is my reading log and I will be adding a new category and it will be titled classics that way I will be able to see how many classics I have read.

2. My writing goal is to continue with working on my conventions. I will be going on to WPP, Noredink or other websites. I will be doing with 2-3 times a week. 15 minutes each time.  I will be taking screenshots of my score.  By the end of quarter four I should have about 2 hours of work on my conventions.

Work Habits Rubric

Quarter 4 Goals Presentation