Goals

Today, I have two goals to share with you guys, it is my Reading and my Writing Goals, My writing goal is to make Edit my writing and go through it at least 3 times to ensure less Errors and better writing. My Reading goal is to read slower so I can update my WWW (Wonder words wall) every so often

These are my quarter 2 goals and my goals are to pace myself and to accomplish the 30 books to meet the ME Standard and the writing goal is to get to see at least all ME with one EE or more.

img-113123347-0001

img-113123330-0001

img-113122710-0001

YAY I HAVE GOTTEN AN ME IN MY GOAL PRESENTATION!!! img-401110534-0001

Hi guys, I am back and with my new Goals!!! (woot…) My writing goal is to be more consistent with my tenses (red purple blue). I would know when I had done this when the Powerschool has a ME+ In the Conventions part.I plan to do this by the end of SEMESTER 2, 

My reading gaol is to Meet the ME standard for reading with 30 books along with doing my WWW so that it has words on it,  (red purple blue)and I will know this when I have a ME in powerschool. This grade will be graded by end of semester 2 so I need to do it by the end of Semester 2. 

Goals Q4