Mystery Mania

In class, we had to read mysteries and say what you thought, I got my mysteries from this link.

Mystery The facts… The theories… What do you think? Why do you think that? MLA Citation
Loch ness Monster The Loch ness monster is a monster that is sort of like a dragon but live under the sea. There was some sightings of the monster I think that these people are having hallucinations or something. I think this cause Loch ness was only told in MYTHS and MYTHS ARE NOT REAL!!! “25 Mysteries That Have Scared The Creeps Out of Everyone.” Emlii. N.p., n.d. Web. 11 Nov. 2014.
Zodiac Killer There was a killer that sent letters to the Police and 4 letters were disturbing the rest are un known People were killed by him at lake berryessa and people really thinks that the clues that he left was very deliberate I think that these people are right because what was the point of sending a bunch of letters to the Print and the police “25 Mysteries That Have Scared The Creeps Out of Everyone.” Emlii. N.p., n.d. Web. 11 Nov. 2014.
LolBahadur Shastri He was a healthy man that died suddenly although it is unsure how he died, no trace of poison, or stab wounds or whatever People thought that it was a heart attack that killed him. I think that it was a heart attack that had killed him. Because there was no trace of anything and a heart attack can be the only answear “25 Mysteries That Have Scared The Creeps Out of Everyone.” Emlii. N.p., n.d. Web. 11 Nov. 2014.
SS Ourrang Medan Began with SOS message from a telegrapher that everyone on board was dead including the captain. And the telegrapher died in the process of telegraphing people think that it was chemicals Ghosts, or aliens I think that there was a certain chemical that someone sprayed causing death There is no reason for everyone to die on a ship for almost no reason “25 Mysteries That Have Scared The Creeps Out of Everyone.” Emlii. N.p., n.d. Web. 11 Nov. 2014.