Goals

Quarter 1

Reading SMART Goal:

To finish reading at least 5 books by the end of this quarter, my evidence is my reading log.

Writing SMART Goal:

To revise and edit my writing pieces at least 3 times, my evidence is how many times I print out the piece to edit by hand.

Goals Presentation Rubric and Grade

Quarter 2

Reading SMART Goal:

To finish reading 10 books by the end of the quarter or more my evidence is the reading log and the dates of when I finished the book.

Writing SMART Goal:

To revise and edit my writing pieces and saving each draft separately at least 2 or 3 times, my evidence is how many drafts are saved in my LA folder.

Work Habits Rubric:

Work Habits Quarter 2

Quarter 2 Goals Presentation

Quarter 2 Goals Rubric and Grade

Quarter 3

Reading SMART Goal:

To finish reading 25 books in total by the end of the quarter and with at least 7 different genres of books.

Writing SMART Goal:

To save drafts of my writing pieces and hand-edit at least 1 piece of writing by the end of the quarter.

Goals Presentation Rubric:

Goals Presentation Rubric Q3

Quarter 4:

Reading SMART Goal:
By the end of the fourth quarter, my goal is to read 35 books in total with at least 10 different genres of books. My evidence is my Reading Log and the genres I put my books on with dates on when I finish each one.

Writing SMART Goal:

By the end the fourth quarter, my goal is to edit at least 1 writing piece by hand as well as saving the drafts that I have for each writing piece. My evidence is my scan of my writing pieces.

May 27, 2015

Q4 Work Habits Rubric

June 3, 2015

Q4 Presentation Rubric