Reflecting on Academic Excellence

1. White Hat: What was some of the important learning from your piece(s) of work? Give examples or specifics and NOT just a list.                                                                                                                                                                                                  Well when we did are MC geography piece I learned  many to work in a team and how if you work together and use your time wisely you can accomplish what you need to do quickly.
  2. Yellow Hat: What were some positives about creating the piece of work? Did you have any ah-ha moments? What new things did you learn that you are proud of?                                                                                                                                      Well I learned how to build better and it made me better at visualising things and it made me have better ideas.
  3. Black Hat: What were some difficulties with your learning on this piece of work? How did you overcome them or solve them?                                                                                                                                                                                                        Well it was hard to get everyone to get together and work at the same time but I sat down and made time to work.
  4. Green Hat: Do you have any new ideas or learning that relates to your piece(s) of work? Have you shared them in some way with anyone else in school or outside of school?                                                                                                                 Yes I have got new ideas that i could of done for that project and I have shared it with my brother and people who do projects like this
  5. Blue Hat: What goals or actions do you take to help with your learning, time at school, work habits or life outside of school?                                                                                                                                                                                                                Well I try to master a lot of tech gadgets so I can help people I also try master all of tech applications I also try to answer my own questions by looking them up on google .