Book #1 Words: 73689 Date: Aug, 29 2014
Title: The Recruit Author: Muchamore,Robert
Genre ~ Fiction Type: Adventure
- Opening Sentence:
- James Choke hated Combined Science. It should have been test tubes, jets of gas and sparks flying all over the place, like he’d imagined when he was still at primary school.
- Favourite word / phrase / sentence:
- James’ mum was huge. She had to order her clothes out of a special catalogue for fat people.
- Vocabulary and new terms (with part of speech) and definition:
Massacre – the unnecessary, indiscriminate killing of a large number of human beings or animal
- Reflection, Connection & Personal Response:
I really like this book because it is easy to relate to since the main character is a child with a mind that is easy to understand. and also it is a very interesting. This is a very exciting book and it is full of adventure and action that will keep you reading on till the end. I suggest this book to everyone who loves action and adventure.