1. The Penguin’s main ideas is about how Batman might be a dangerous criminal and for the people not to vote for him as he may makes some bad decisions. The Penguin says that batman is a dangerous criminal trying to get power and rule the city but he is saying that if you vote for Penguin the people would be safe.
2. The Penguin is very mean and says that Batman is always in the newspaper with thugs and dangerous criminals and might be doing illegal actions. He also said that why does batman hide behind his mask and said he might be a dangerous criminal covering his past, but also rudely said he had a hideous costume.
3. I am not surprised how Batman made his rebuttal. Batman stayed calm and did not fight back but instead just made a funny song about Penguin being the bad guy and making him look stupid. But I also wonder why Batman did not just shoot back at what Penguin said.
4. I think that it is fair for both to get to say what they want. But I just don’t think it is fair for how Penguin talks about Batman and saying all the things that are not right about him and telling lies, like how he was always caught in the papers with thugs and criminals, Batman is not doing illegal activity he is just stopping criminals.
5. I think that Batman has the best manner because he does not shout back or tell lies about Penguin, he just rights a song about what things he has done wrong and how he might be evil, not lies about newspapers.
In this section of the book is really intense. Parvana knows that the rest of her family is in Mazar and she just realized that Mazar was already taken over by the taliban so she was frightened. Parvana decided that one day it was okay to dig bones and make a lot of money, but she got money but got really sad and went back to selling goods. A couple days later Parvana was at home getting ready to eat when she saw a man that was hardly recognizable, but she knew who he was, it was her dad. Parvana father had come back out of prison. Parvana and the men that brought the father back and Mrs. Weera had a cup of tea together. The men said that they found him outside of the prison unable to move around on his own, so they asked him where he lived, then brought him back. After a couple weeks Homa, the girl that Parvana found, talked properly with Parvana’s father. They knew that Nooria and her mother might have been caught by the taliban in Mazar. Parvana’s father decided to ask the men that brought him back for another favor to bring them to Mazar and find Nooria and mother. After two weeks they were all ready to go to Mazar and find them. They were off and that is where they left me.
I cannot really relate to this because I am very lucky and probably never have to experience what Parvana did. But I can relate this to another book that is also a movie Lone Survivor. It is about how 4 Navy seals are attacked in Afghanistan by the taliban and only one survive. And now I really know what it looks like in Afghanistan.
I think that I am very lucky compare to what Parvana has to suffer everyday. And I know that I am always saying I hate school but now I know that it is really important.