1. What aspect of the PBL Body System unit did you enjoy the most and why?
What I enjoyed about the PBL Body System unit was constructing the project and building more and more to see finally how the project can function. This is because, I was really excited about building the models and taking those steps to really show what to do in the system.
2. What did you learn about yourself related to how you function in a group – what was your role on the team?
I worked individually and I liked how it turned out because I was able to concentrate more, have less distractions, and prove to myself that I can work on my own and be independent.
3. What would you do different the next time you have a big project like this assigned to you?
Next time I would actually work with a partner because for a big project there are a lot of things that are included and for an individual like me, I would have liked someone else to help out.
1) I sketched out my plan of how I wanted to design the digestive system when I am building it and functioning it.
2) I gathered my materials and made the mouth, esophagus, stomach, and small intestine.
3) I gathered more materials and created the large intestine, the rectum, anus, and some wooden teeth for my mouth.
4) I finished my project and then made some finishing touches by making some labels with a cup at the bottom of the rectum to hold the water that was going to squeeze out of the large intestine. Lastly, I included a holder for my system to hold up so that when the food comes down through the tubes it won’t mess up where the different elements will lead up to.
4. Take a few pictures of your model, getting all details documented in the photos
My photos are in front of this question.