NaNoWrimo Word Blog Post

Screen Shot 2015-11-30 at 3.50.53 PM

Overall how did the NaNoWrimo go? What went well? What did not go well?

The NanoWrimo went not as well as I expected. I didn’t really do too much with NanoWrimo during November and I feel very disappointed. The part that went well was the part was when I thought of a very good storyline, about a week before and I have it all in my head. The things that didn’t go well is that I got lazy and kept thinking that I could do it tomorrow and in the end had only 3000 words, when I could easily achieved 10000 words in the end. I also really didn’t like my first story as the beginning I thought out really well, it was hard to progress with the story, without it being weird. I really like having quality over quantity so I think that also blocked me, because if I kept going with my first story, it would just be a mess and I’d be pretty sure no one would want to do read the book.

What did you learn about yourself?

I learned that I really need to focus on what I need and I should separate how much of the story I’d like to write in my planner. But also I really should sort of plan out my work more as I just wrote down what came in my mind and then I reached a barrier where the story no longer became good.

What is the end results? Are you cleaning up a short part to get published?

I can’t get this finished by the end of November but I’d like to see if I can get this published as this book I think is going to turn out a bit great.