I find it interesting that-
– You can find shells on top of mountains.
– Antarctica used to be a cold place
– If a rock contains a fossil of something that lived for a certain area of time, you can tell what age the rock is.
– Scientists don’t exactly try to find how old the rock was, they look at which order the rocks were formed.
– Intrusions are able to happen through the rocks.
– How our period had the most advancement in the most short period of time.
– Earth has a similar age with the rest of the solar system.
– If Earth history is equal to a year, all of human history has taken place in the last 12 minutes.