LA Goals

Photo on 6-6-16 at 1.58 PM #3Photo on 6-6-16 at 1.58 PM #2Photo on 2-18-16 at 10.50 AMQuarter 2

Reading Goal:

My Reading goal for this next quarter is to get at least ten words per book on my wonder words wall. One problem I have had this last semester is writing down words that I don’t know about. I can achieve this goal by having a pencil and a sticky note in my book at all times.

Writing Goal:

My writing goal for this next quarter is to actually use the words that we studied for Quizlet in my stories. I can achieve this goal by looking through the Quizlet words while I’m editing my stories to see if i can replace the regular words for a more complicated word. This will improve my word choice grade.

Quarter 4

Reading Goal:

My reading goal for this quarter is to consistently read a book every month. That means if I were to put a date on when i finished the book it wouldn’t be in spurts.

Writing Goal:

My writing goal for this quarter is to not see a sea of blue(Or whatever color Ms. Bevear is using to edit). This means that I want to have less errors in my writing pieces.

I can show these goal by having picture evidence of the consistency in my reading log. I’ll also show evidence by taking pictures of the growth and the less color in my essays. I’ll also take screenshots of my essays in the beginning of the year to now.