1. Penguins main idea that he is a better person to run the city. His reasons are that Batman is a bad person while Penguin is a good and helpful person.
2. The evidence Penguin has to support this is that most of Batman’s pictures have been taken with criminals meaning he is a criminal. Most of Penguin’s pictures is him with the police meaning he is close to the law.
3. Batman started of by saying that Penguin provided the citizens with the incorrect information and there is a good reason behind why Batman had pictures taken with criminals.
4. The thing I find unfair is that Penguin criticised Batman and accused him for doing bad stuff. Now Batman can’t talk about why he is a better leader and has to defend Penguin’s argument.
5. Batman has a better manner during this debate. The reason why is because Batman stayed calm and did’y shout. He also didn’t accuse Penguin of anything.