Last week it was the WannaCry Ransomware attack. Two weeks ago, it was a phishing scam that infected Gmail. By taking a few precautions, life online can be a whole lot safer.
- Create strong passwords and keep them secure.
- Backup any and all files that you can not live without.
- Files stored in Google Drive are accessible from any Internet device.
- Avoid clicking on links when you do not know where they go.
- Should a link ask you to log into Google, remember if you are reading your Gmail in Chrome or Safari, you are already logged into to Google.
Thank you for reading and here’s how to create strong passwords, backup files in Google Drive, and spot phishing scams.