You are working together in design teams.
Here is an example of collaboration with a bit of humor.
Please address the following questions in a blog to me:
For 7th grade:
1. What body system did you pick to build as a working model (7th grade)?
2. Why have you decided to build this body system as a working model (7th grade)?
3. What materials are you going to need to complete your build (7th grade)?
For 8th grade:
1. What are you going to build (8th grade)?
2. Why have you decided to build this object (energy transfer system) a working model (8th grade)?
3. What materials are you going to need to complete your build (8th grade)?
The Immune system. Because I had never done it and I allowed my partner to pick the system.
Because I thought it would be challenging and a complex model that would need to be built.
Oil, any kind, water and a pencil and blue food colouring.
An automatic door because it seems cool to learn the circuits
So that I could understand how doors can turn on lights and the behind the scene action.
Cardboard, Tape,Motors, Wiring, Plastic Tubes etc.
Here are the second blog questions:
1. Who is in your group and what has been your role in the group in terms of taking initiative to successfully select and complete your group’s project?
2. How do you feel about how you have learned new knowledge in doing this project?
3. How has your group overcome problems or difficulties in accomplishing your task?